Thursday, April 28, 2005

if i hear another word about me getting married/pregnant soon, i swear i'd leave that house. i'm sick of them predicting when i'm going to have a child. and all because i regularly stay at schatz's. what the heck is wrong with that, anyway?? he is my boyfriend and i want to spend as much time as i can with him. would they rather have me out on the streets? besides, it's not as if we're doing something we shouldn't be doing. i would give a million pesos to anyone in my family who can prove that i am no longer a virgin; i can submit myself to medical tests, if only to shut them up.

the stigma of my promiscuous cousin is rubbing off on me, unfortunately. maybe it's because i'm so darn good; i was never a problem child, i do good at school, i have a good job, i don't talk back to anyone, i do my chores without complaining. maybe they just wanted to see a bad side of me. good luck, people.

***

i have a new phone...it's now a week old. happy birthday, phone! ^_^ it's a simple phone, a nokia 3120. it has all the basic features i want in a phone and none of the additional ek-ek i don't need. no camera, no fm radio...no-frills. i'm not maarte so why should my mobile phone be? ^_^

***
mommy is the sweetest! she made lunch for me today. ^_^ actually, she's done a lot for me already and nahihiya naman ako sa balat ko na ginawa pa nya ako ng baon. pero sobrang thankful talaga ko kasi she likes me. ako din, love ko sya...kasi she's sweet, funny, makulit, madaldal, makwento, mahilig tumawa...teka, am i describing myself?? ^_^

i still remember that day when schatz brought me home to meet her. i was sooo nervous! i really wanted her to like me and i was praying so hard that i won't do anything stupid in front of her. thankfully, everything went well and now, we're getting along like we've known each other for a long time. ^_^

i really liked the fact that my boyfriend introduced me to his mom formally; it sort of gives more "legitimacy" to the relationship, like a stamp of approval or something. (which the ex never did, btw. LOSER!)

Posted by Unknown at 15:34

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home