Tuesday, October 10, 2006

もうすぐ12月です! ^_~

When I found out that Schatz was going to be in Japan for 3 whole months for a business trip, I could stop myself from crying. Last year, I knew it was easy because he was just going to be away for one week. But three months? Now, that's a little drastic, don't you think? It happened all of a sudden and we were forced into that situation where we could not do anything except deal with it for 3 months.

At first, I thought it was going to be difficult coping with it. I was scared, and very sad about it, because I was not used to not being with him all the time. What about Tuesdays? What about weekends? What about church on Sundays and the train rides? What about the arcade games? What about the dorama and anime marathons? What about the kulitan? Just thinking about those things always made me cry. Sometimes, it happens in public too. Sigh.

October 2nd was his scheduled flight and I told myself, no more tears at the airport. I don't want him going to Japan, carrying the memory of a crying girlfriend. Magpabaon pa daw ba ng lungkot. So I did my very best not to break down, and I did it. ^_~ Naubos na kasi sa bahay e. :P

I was thinking how crazy and lonely the next 3 months is going to be. 辛くて、たまらない。 However, it wasn't as hard as we thought. Surprisingly. 辛いですよ、本当に。でも人生は続けます。 Everything is going OK, and we're dealing with the LDR thing pretty well. Schatz and I have been talking regularly on the phone since he went to Tokyo last week.

Thank goodness for modern telecommunication technology! He calls me up using the free service provided by the company. It is actually that system they are using for their call center unit, and they are letting the employees use it for free. YAY! Plus, we also keep in touch via YM chat at work and emails using our cellphones. Yes, my lowly Nokia phone is capable of sending emails to the high-and-mighty AU KDDI. Wipee! Dahil SMART ako!

So, yeah, it's not that hard at all. While we do have a lot of things to sacrifice, we know it's all for the best. It's only 3 months; lots of couples had to be away from each other for longer periods of time. We can really do this! 頑張っています! もうすぐ12月です!短い間ですね!

Posted by Unknown at 15:53

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home