Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Prayer to help you find something. Anything.

Prayer to Saint Anthony
Saint Anthony, perfect imitator of Jesus, who received from God the speacial power of restoring things, grant that I may find (mention your petition) which has been lost. At least, restore to me peace and tranquility of mind, the loss of which has afflicted me even more than my material loss. To this favor I ask another of you: that I may always remain in possession of the true good that is God. Let me rather lose all things than lose God, my supreme good. Let me never suffer the loss of my greatest treasure, eternal life with God.
Amen.
* * * * *
Yatta! I have really, really found my beloved passport, which I last saw in 2004. Hehe. Just last month, I was supposed to go to Kuala Lumpur for a business-related trip but since I didn't have my passport, I wasn't able to go. It was quite embarrassing to have somebody from KL call me to ask why I can't go, as if not believing my reason. Beh. I was ready to apply for a replacement, but the thought of going through the whole process of filing a police report, getting an affidavit of loss, and all the other blah blah made me reconsider. I mean, applying for a replacement passport is such a looooong process but I guess it's payment for being scatterbrained about such an important item.

Anyway, I saw the prayer to Saint Anthony in GirlTalk, that Female Network forum I visit regularly. Then that same week, after I prayed the prayer, I kept thinking of that big plastic drum in the backyard. That's where I keep some of my tambak. Last Saturday was the start of my teacher training course so I rummaged around for my notebook. I looked in that drum and my notebook was there. I decided to go through my stuff further and what do you know! My passport sitting pretty inside!!

I'm not planning on going anywhere in the near future, but you never know, right? ^_~ Try the prayer, especially if you are desperate to find something. It works; just have faith. ^_^

Labels:

Posted by Unknown at 18:43

10 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at Saturday, October 18, 2008 1:50:00 AM  
    This has proven to me once and for all that there is a God. I lost my rock band guitar controller and everywhere I went I couldn't find it and within 2 minutes of praying to Saint Anthony I found it in the place I would probably never look trust me if you can't find something Pray.
  2. Anonymous Anonymous posted at Tuesday, June 30, 2009 2:46:00 AM  
    OMG ok no joke my sister and me went to the beach on a sunny day duh lol. and i said lets take the camera. so she was like fine. and then we lost it! we didnt tell our mom until sunday. my mom mentioned bringing the camera to the aquariam cause my sister was babysitting there. and then wen she found out she flipped out!!!! all day yesterday my mom ripped apart the house- no where. so i was home alone today and then i was like i have all this guilt cause of this stupid camera! so i was like wats that prayer to help you find misplaced items and i printed this prayer out ^^ above and i was reading it over and over and over again and after two hours i read it one more time and slipped in my sisters room. i was just lying there and saw the camera underneath her bed. was it a conwinkiedink or god? i think it was god. AMEN!
  3. Anonymous Anonymous posted at Friday, July 17, 2009 9:13:00 AM  
    I brought my camera to school to take photos for our english assignment. At lunch time I went to get it and it wasnt there. I looked for it for half an hour at school. i called my mum and she was furious. My teacher prayed to St Anthony and 5 mins after my mum called and said that she had found it at home! It was a miracle! ALLELUIA.
  4. Anonymous Anonymous posted at Saturday, February 06, 2010 7:13:00 AM  
    Oh....my.....goodness!!!
    This is such an amazing parayer!!!
    Thankyou St. Anthony!!! Thankyou so much!!!
    I misplaced my camera and have been looking for it for a very long time. I was starting to get desperate and I remembered someone telling me once how if you lose something you should pray to St. Anthony. I was starting to lose hope that I would ever see it again, but I went on to the computer and searched: prayers to help you find something. i found this and said it and all of a sudden i thought go to the basement. And there it was sitting on a box that i'd passed many times before and never seen. It IS a miracle!!!
  5. Anonymous Veronika posted at Saturday, July 17, 2010 12:48:00 AM  
    omg!!!!! i lost my walkie talkie charger and i didnt get to use my walkie talkies for like as long as i can remember. i said enough so i went online and i found this! i said the prayer and i said in the basement. so i went in and the first thing the poped i my mind was on the stairs and it was in a place i never expected but i found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You St. Anthony, Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Blogger Unknown posted at Tuesday, March 15, 2011 4:56:00 PM  
    This didn't work yet does it always work
  7. Anonymous Anonymous posted at Sunday, July 29, 2012 12:39:00 PM  
    My brother and uncle drive around for hours in search of my uncle's lost beagle. While the men were searching my aunt and I were praying to St.Anthony to bring him home. Not long after our praying took place a lady my aunt knows came to get home and said "I think your dog is in our front yard". Of course the guys were called and they headed to a development about a half-mile down the road, and there he was just laying on the grass exhausted and thirsty. Believe and have faith and watch miracles happen before your own eyes.
  8. Anonymous Anonymous posted at Monday, January 07, 2013 12:36:00 AM  
    my husband lost his ring in the street, I prayed this prayer a number of times and found it on his dresser at home! praise the Lord.
  9. Blogger Unknown posted at Saturday, August 03, 2013 12:11:00 PM  
    Hi all! Thank you for all your comments and for sharing your experiences with the prayer. I hope this prayer will continue to bless others. :)
  10. Anonymous Anonymous posted at Tuesday, January 28, 2014 6:13:00 PM  
    This prayer works and a miracle granted to me..thank you St Anthony and God. Please help others find the things they have lost as well.

Post a Comment

« Home