Friday, April 13, 2007

Major LSS!

I am on major Last Song Syndrome today...going back to the 80s, when I was a kid.

On rotation since this morning:
  • 最後の言い訳 Saigo no Iiwake (Last Excuse) by Tokunaga Hideaki
  • Ikaw Pa Rin (the Filipino version) by Ted Ito
  • Lembrancas by Tokunaga Hideaki and Hirata Joe - See how addicted I am to the song! I have it in Portuguese too! Herb, this might be good for your Portuguese practice. Hehe.

I know I have tons of important things to do, including writing my resignation letter, and meeting with Rico to discuss my resignation but I just have to memorize these songs! ^_^

Apparently, the song was also big in Brazil, probably due to the number of Japanese and Nikkei-jin there. The Portuguese version is growing on me *sigh*

Kung sino ang may gusto ng mp3, pwede kong email sa inyo. Hehe.

Nang mawalay ka sa aking puso, kung bakit hanap-hanap ka pa...

Netafuri ga konna ni
Tsurai koto dato wa
Ima ochita shizuku wa namida dane
Soshite kimi ga dete yuku
Yoake o matte
Kurayami ga, kowai kimi no koto dakara...

Toda vez que eu te vejo
Logo me lembro
Primeiro dia em que eu te vi
Foi numa noite linda
Como está noite que esta sendo aqui

Labels: , , , , , ,

Posted by Unknown at 09:54

10 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at Friday, April 13, 2007 5:10:00 PM  
    ey cat, san ka lilipat?
    (ayos rhyme yung sentence...)

    -dow
  2. Blogger hlF posted at Saturday, April 14, 2007 8:48:00 AM  
    heeeeey saan ka lilipta ng werk? and yes pwede mo send sa kin yung portugues na song? hehehe may crush akong brazilian eh. mmm...
  3. Blogger Unknown posted at Wednesday, April 18, 2007 12:06:00 AM  
    hey, i think i know this song, can you email me the mp3, japanese version? i think i also have this one although it was bonnie pink and some guy who sang it, so i have to verify it, thanks!
  4. Anonymous Anonymous posted at Monday, October 01, 2007 12:30:00 PM  
    hi there!
    im john from philippines too..
    been looking for the portuguese version of SAIGO NO IIWAKE... can you email me a copy of it?

    tnx..
    my e-add=>> im_john27@yahoo.com

    do u hav any other versions of it??? can u send it too..?

    im currently working on a compliation of it...
  5. Anonymous Anonymous posted at Monday, October 01, 2007 12:32:00 PM  
    do you have the Filipino version of it sung by Jocelyn Enriquez entitled "Kailanman"? if yes, will u share it?

    i know i sound very demanding but u see, i juz found a light in your blog...hope to hera from u...soon.
  6. Anonymous Anonymous posted at Saturday, April 19, 2008 12:44:00 PM  
    kung may brazilian portuguese version po u, can i ask for a copy?
    Thanks po in advance:
    Email ko po: praxis103@yahoo.com
  7. Anonymous Anonymous posted at Friday, June 06, 2008 11:14:00 AM  
    email me all version please: alex_aragon@yahoo.com
  8. Anonymous Anonymous posted at Monday, November 24, 2008 12:15:00 AM  
    @ alex_aragon,
    sorry for very late reply. I've been busy for months. I will send the 5 versions that I have to your given email address at this time...
  9. Anonymous Anonymous posted at Monday, November 24, 2008 11:05:00 AM  
    Sana you have the English Version of Jocelyn Enriquez. But I would like to have the other versions as well, pa send naman po sa email ko please:

    raycloud2001@yahoo.com

    Thnx!!!!
  10. Anonymous Anonymous posted at Wednesday, November 26, 2008 12:12:00 AM  
    Ok po kuya..send ko po sa yo.. Please check your email address as soon as you read this (n_n)v

    pero ang hindi ko lang sure kung sino talaga kumanta ng "Kailanman" (kung si Jocelyn Enriquez or MASO) Hindi pa po yata kasi ako buhay sa mundo noong panahon na yan :D

Post a Comment

« Home