Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday's Feast - 9 February 2007

Feast One Hundred & Thirty

Appetizer - Have you been sick yet this winter? If so, what did you come down with? >> Not exactly during the winter because we don't get winter in the country but I had a really bad bout of cough during the last week of December. In fact, I welcomed the New Year with coughs and not a lot of bang :(

Soup - What colors dominate your closet? >> Black, red and pink. Black and red are my power colors and pink is my favorite color, my cutesy color. ^_^

Salad - How would you describe your personal "comfort zone"? >> Let me borrow a line from a Beatles song: And it really doesn't matter if I'm wrong or right. Where I belong, I'm right. ^_^

Main Course - On which reality show would you really like to be a contestant? You don't even have to ask: THE AMAZING RACE!

Dessert - Which holiday would you consider to be your favorite? >> Seriously? Summer holidays. Even the Holy Week counts. I love HOT holidays. ^_^

Labels:

Posted by Unknown at 17:26

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home