Sunday, June 17, 2007

I got my Nintendo DS Lite!!!

Waaaahhhhhaahahaha!

I got my pink DS, woohoo!! Aside from the console, I also bought a Mario Kart DS game yesterday...my very first DS cartridge. Now I hope I can get better at driving this DS game than driving the arcade version. Hehe. I didn't have Gail-san's cellphone number; I wanted to text her that I got my DS. I know she has a GBA, and several games I want to borrow. We were talking about games and consoles in class yesterday and she was surprised I like games (meaning, she finally found something else we could talk about, save for Nihongo ^_~). I told her all about the Kanken and now, she wants to get a DS too. Talk about 2 nerds on the same wavelength.

Anyway, I'm saving up for some more games I wanted to get. Of course, the new Super Mario Bros is already in the list, plus Cake Mania and Diner Dash. I want to get the Kira Game soon too.

Gyaaaa! I hope I don't end up a pauper when this year ends. ^_^



Labels: , , , , ,

Posted by Unknown at 18:58

2 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at Tuesday, June 19, 2007 1:46:00 PM  
    buti ka pa cat... (T-T)
  2. Blogger hlF posted at Sunday, June 24, 2007 10:29:00 AM  
    wow asteggggg~! congrats sa new purchase mo! uwi sa manila sa july. may pabili ka?

Post a Comment

« Home