Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Did you know that...

The bartender in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is actually Aberforth Dumbledore??

Throughout the HP series, there have been references to the Hog's Head barman: he was there the day Trelawney was being interviewed by Dumbledore for the job of Divinations teacher; Dumbledore mentioned that he receives news about the activities of Voldemort's followers because he was 'friendly with the local barman', and this particular barman was at the funeral of Albus Dumbledore.

Eventually, JKR did admit that the barman is indeed Albus' brother, Aberforth. ^_^

I've read the spoilers already...the real spoilers. So I'm really thinking that I should excuse myself from class on Saturday. ^_^

Harry and Ginny/Ron and Hermione finally end up together. Wipee!

I've always felt that somehow, Snape will redeem himself...and it looks like I'm right. Yes!

I can't think clearly, my posts do not make a lot of sense. That's because I'm so full of HP and that is all I can seriously think about these days.

Labels:

Posted by Unknown at 17:49

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home