Friday, August 10, 2007

Hamaberdey tu mi!

Had a great birthday celebration last night. Schatz and BB and I went to CPK at Shang mall for dinner. Their Kung Pao Spaghetti was the best! Too bad, we only ordered half...their Margherita pizza was so-so.

If you ever find yourself in CPK, do get their Kung Pao Spaghetti...and get a full order! ^_^

Cute ice cream lover Kung Pao Spaghetti (with chicken)

Surprise of all surprises! Schatz got me a Nintendo DS software called 200万人の漢検 which I've been wanting to get for a loooong time.

200mannin no Kanken, Nintendo DS Kanken for DS

All this time, I thought he'd really get me a box of crayons (the one that has 128 colors)...kasi isang linggo na akong nagpaparinig na gusto ko nun. Buti na lang di sya nakinig! Now I will really be serious with my Kanji study. ^_^

Salamat sa lahat ng bumati, hugs to you all!

Labels: , , , ,

Posted by Unknown at 14:36

1 Comments

  1. Blogger hlF posted at Sunday, September 09, 2007 12:05:00 PM  
    kanji! mehn, i have to take level 2 this year and i so suck at kanji. pah.

Post a Comment

« Home