Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday's Feast - 23 February 2007

Feast One Hundred & Thirty Two

Appetizer
Where on your body do you have a scar, and what caused it? >> On my right knee. I was climbing a pile of gravel (the school gym was being renovated) and I slipped. And I was in my Christmas party dress too!!

Soup
What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle? >> It's too mushy. I'd rather keep it to myself ^_~

Salad
Name a television personality who really gets on your nerves. >> Heart Evangelista. The girl has no talent at all! She's not even eloquent, for crying out loud.

Main Course
What was a funny word you said as a child (such as "pasketti" for "spaghetti")? >> Can't remember.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have always thought ______ was ______. >> That buying branded clothes is a waste of money. I mean, why buy a baby tee saying 'MNG' or 'Mango Addict' in front? The shirt feels like any shirt, and it doesn't improve your image at all.

Labels:

Posted by Unknown at 15:56

1 Comments

  1. Blogger hlF posted at Sunday, February 25, 2007 3:49:00 PM  
    well, i still call water "mamam." hehehehe...

Post a Comment

« Home