Thursday, March 11, 2004

hello friend...it's been a while. out of the blue, you just came into my mind, and i wondered how you are. i haven't heard anything about you, so i decided to check friendster to see if you're there. i wasn't expecting anything but there you were!! not very active in friendster, i see. i was really surprised; you got married already. i wondered if it was your college sweetheart. then i learned you now have a career totally different from what we majored in back in the university. well, little bundle of surprises, aren't you?

sometimes, i just have this crazy urge to contact anyone who knows both of us and ask them how you are. maybe even talk to you. but i'm scared...scared of my pride, scared of the fact that you might me mad at me for being mad at you back then. i know it's crazy. it's been years since we last talked and it ended just like that. i am sorry now that it ended that way. we had something special going for us; we were like twins who think and act alike but do not look alike. you were my girl friday, i guess.

you know i loved you...only a handful of people knew me very well and you were one of them. i am praying that someday, our paths will cross once again so we can rediscover our long lost friendship. in the meantime, i will be thinking of you, my friend.

You are Gackt.
Sensual, classic, artistic.
You are Gackt. (I know that already. ^_^)

Which J-rocker are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Posted by Unknown at 16:14

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home