Thursday, March 08, 2007

Don't read, this is a non-sense post

sldoganldfai902758djd;lg. I'm floating, I don't even know why I am writing this sh*t. I'm not feeling too well. I want to sleep for 3 days. I don't want to go to school. I don't want chocolate, I don't want coffee.

Once, there was a way to get back homeward. Once, there was a way to get back home. Sleep little darling, do not cry...and I will sing you a lullabye.

I want to win the lottery too, just like that uber lucky guy from Georgia. I want to be rich and just disappear. Sometimes, there are days when I think it sucks to be me. Seriously. Consider yourself lucky you're not me.

dklal;ia nl;akejr[eopw1u03jg adn'adosfa[ga Typing test. Failed! asdfjkl; ladidah! Harumph! Tweak, oddment, blah-blah-blah. Professor Dumbly-dor. Professor McGonnagall. Professor Snape. Professor Moody.

Everyone should have opinions. I'm stubborn, that's why I'm lovable.

Just say 'Yes'. No more arguments. The world will be a better place. Just say 'Yes'. You can't impose your opinions on things you don't own. Let it be.

I was supposed to write about that cute boy wizard who turned sexy stableboy. But I'm not in the mood for cuteness and sexiness right now.

dldla;dkfa; gkddgla;g

Kris-James-Hope ~ are you tired yet? Or are you ready for more?

Babes (and hubby) is leaving on a jet plane. So sad. I want to leave the country too...

In deinen Armen will ich gluecklich und froh. Whatever. Roll over, Beethoven and tell Tschaikovsky the news. The fool on the hill sees the world going round, because he's on drugs. Whatever!

jd;da[u305jkdafkdfdpojg'aeodli9ejao;djgg

I keep wondering, why do I always get the happy-go-lucky team mate...Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t. I don't deserve this. I'm good, I know. But I'm no super hero. Don't expect miracles from me, especially on days when I feel so crappy.

I never knew that was the market. That's news to me. Now I know. Now I don't have to say anything. "Hai" is the magic word.

Where were you during the July 1990 earthquake? Who cares?

This is my blog, nobody can flame me for the things I write here.

Let me rant, let me cry. I can't express my disappointment and anger in any other way.

Labels:

Posted by Unknown at 08:23

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home