Friday, March 12, 2004

lalala...my gackt cds have been delivered...nobody can ruin my day for me, la-dee-dah...even gevy cannot get into my nerves, even if she kept on saying that she's having gackt's baby or something. i'm pretty sure it's takuro's!

i am loving laruku's "winter fall", although it is summer already. hyde is beginning to sound like koyasu takehito.

everything i ate today tasted like heaven; even the ampalaya leaves tasted ok!

i managed to finish all of my pending work assignments before the deadline so let me do my cartwheels. my desk isn't so cluttered anymore.

omigosh! it's karaoke day tomorrow and i haven't practiced my "last song" and "december love song" and my "anata"...どうしようかな。。。 well, i'm gonna wow them tomorrow!!

the kanji exam is tomorrow and i already finished reviewing!

sorry for the senseless post...i'm in a giddy state, in my own utopia where no one can ruin my happiness. suddenly, everything around me is beautiful...even jerv's pink striped shirt looked cool.

...because my gackt cds are here!!

Posted by Unknown at 16:03

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home